Masonry Block Splitter
PH +1 (412) 445-0703
up to 8.25-H X 18.25-W [210 mm x 464 mm
Manual hydraulic machine $1,295 plus shipping
Air-assist- hydraulic machine $1,495 plus shipping
Features / Specification
- Unique (patent pending) hydraulic single foot-lever system adjusts the
height of the worktable and cutting blade more rapidly than any other
small portable equipment for splitting masonry block or man made stone.
- Splitting force of 40,000 pounds [ 18,000 kilograms ].
- Portable - equipped with handcart wheels.
- Splits / cuts precisely and rapidly masonry block and man made stone
(also cast stone of various kind and brick pavers).
- Throat opening of 8.25" high by 18.25" wide [ 210 mm x 464 mm ].
- Has a very tough 0.75'' x 3'' [ 19 mm x 7.62 cm ] ground blade.
- Modular design reduces maintenance time and cost.
- Weighs 160 pounds [73 kilograms].
VIEW ANOTHER BLOCK SHEAR MACHINE:
NOTE: NOT DESIGNED TO SPLIT RIVER ROCK OR OTHER ROUND STONES
You can reach Ray Lackner personally at BLOCK SHEAR, LLC.
While BLOCKSHEAR™ stone working and block working tools look similar to certain other machines of the masonry trade, the similarity is deceiving. Our machines comprise innovative efficiency features. Patent pending. Selecting the Optimal BLOC SHEAR™ Equipment Broadly, BLOCKSHEAR ™ hydraulic power splitting equipment is used to:
* Split / cut masonry and pavers, or pre-cast construction materials.
* Split / cut natural stone and slabs. Models designed for this application will also split / cut pre-cast construction materials.
Operation & Benefits of our Stone Working Tools and Block Working Tools
BLOCK SHEAR ™ hydraulic power-splitters come in two configurations, either as Manually-Activated or as Air-Assist-Activated. The later models can also be activated manually.
All BLOCK SHEAR ™ power-splitters are portable to the job-site. They are equipped with handcart type wheels.
BLOCKSHEAR ™ products are 100% comparable to products including Hydrasplit ™ (aka Hydrosplit), The Kracker, and other similar products. Our block and stone splitters are uniquely patented and are always backed by our personal warranty program. Call a representative for more information.
HYDRAULIC FORCE AND MACHINE THROAT SPECIFICATIONS
BLOCKSHEAR™ Masonry Tools (Manually-Activated and Air-Assist-Activated)
|Manually-Activated Hydraulic Tools
||Manually-Activated BLOCK SHEAR™ tools are self-contained and provide the highest productivity for splitting natural stone and masonry products in the industry. At the core of this advantage lies the BLOCKSHEAR™ designed pumping mechanism.
When the operator places a new stone, block or slab on the the worktable, the first time he presses the (single) foot-lever, the worktable and the lower cutting blade move up by about 2" [50 mm] – in one move it fits the upper blade snuggly on the blocks, stones or slabs being cut. Subsequent pumping of the same lever drives the hydraulic actuator that quickly splits the construction material, moving in 1/8" [12.5 mm] increments.
BLOCKSHEAR'S™ STONE / BLOCK WORKING TOOLS are engineered to reduce the pumping of the foot lever because the first 2'' [50 mm] adjustment is only available with our unique mechanism.
A BLOCK SHEAR™ Manually-Activated tool is recommended for jobs that involve the splitting of a small quantity of stones, masonry blocks, slabs or pavers at a time. For larger jobs we recommend the BLOCKSHEAR™ Air-Assist-Activated tool.
|Air-Assist-Activated Hydraulic Tools
||The Air-Assist-Activated BLOCKSHEAR™ STONE AND BLOCK WORKING TOOLS adjusts the position of the worktable and splitting / cutting blades and makes the cut even faster.
The operator simply squeezes the air trigger - the adjustment of the table and blades, and the cut follow. Our Air-Assist-Activated machine requires only a small outside compressor. A portable one is perfectly adequate. Furthermore, compressors are usually available on job sites.
As a back-up feature, Air-Assist-Activated BLOCKSHEAR™ STONE OR BLOCK WORKING tools include the single foot-lever of our Manually-Activated tools. This enables these machines to operate even when there is no compressor around.
Our Air-Assist-Activated BLOCKSHEAR™ tools are recommended for jobs that require the splitting / cutting of a larger volume of natural stones, masonry blocks, slabs or pavers.
· Produce 24,000 pounds [10,900 kilograms ] of splitting force, to provide precise split-face cuts, straight cut or angle cut, on masonry blocks, brick pavers and cast-stone.
· Their throat opens up to 8.25" high by 18.25" wide [ 210 mm x 464 mm ] to accommodate most pre-cast blocks, pavers or slabs.
BLOCKSHEAR™ Stone Tools (Manually-Activated and Air-Assist-Activated)
· Produce even higher splitting force, namely 40,000 pounds [ 18,000 kilograms ], to provide precise split-face cuts, straight cut or angle cut, on natural stone or slabs (also on masonry blocks, brick pavers and cast-stone).
· In Manually-Activated Stone Tools, the throat opens up to 8.25" high by 18.25" wide [ 210 mm x 464 mm ] to accommodate most of natural stones and slabs (not to mention pre-cast ones).
· In Air-Assist-Activated Stone Tools, the throat opens even wider, up to 8.25" high by 24.5" wide [ 210 mm x 622 mm ].